Cyprus Business Analytics Magazine
• The oldest Russian-language business magazine in Cyprus.
• Source of quality business news and analytics for Russian business community.
• Organiser of many International business events.
• Member of VESTNIK KIPRA Group.
In April, July and October the magazine is addressed to Russian-speaking professionals who live and work in Cyprus or those who live abroad but work with Cyprus. They can read the local business news and the magazine online. January issue of the magazine is addressed to all business people who live and work in Cyprus or live abroad but cooperate with Cypriot businesses.
Free delivery to over 1,000 Russian business leaders and international businesses. 300 copies are sent to bookshops and news stands. One copy of this magazine is given to every participant of business events organised by VKCyprus Group. Some copies are distributed at other business events where Successful Business Magazine acts as a media partner.
2000 copies every 3 months: January, April, July, October.
• Prices above are in euro per one issue (1 advert), 19% VAT is not included.
• Discounts: 10% on 2 issues, 20% on 2 issues.
• Deadline for booking: one month before publication.
• All adverts should be prepaid.
Online Cyprus BUSINESS news and articles in Russian language
This is the only website in Russian that focuses on CYPRUS BUSINESS news. The website is addressed to Russian business people and has updates with news, statistics, analytics and articles devoted to European and Mediterranean business activity.
Average yearly data:
Upon request, a Google analytics report is available.
Page views 61,000, visits a day 300 – 600, users a month 12,000.
Users per country: Cyprus 49%, Russia 24%, other countries 27%.
• A banner linked to client's website or a published article
• A press-release/article (€200 per placement, it will remain permanently on the website).
• Interview (€300/500, no size- or time-limit)
• A photo reportage, article, company's blog, – price on request.
* This banner appears on ALL pages ON TOP of each news
• The prices mentioned here are in EUR and do not include VAT.
• Payment should be done 3 working days prior publishing.
1 article – €150 if the text is in Russian language,
€200 if translation or editorial work is needed.
5 articles – €500 / €750
10 articles – €800 / €1000 евро
Download the map of the banners
Successful Business can publish client's posts among daily news in Facebook, Instagram and Telegram.
The fee is €90 per post (up to 100 words and 1 photo), €150 per photoreportages (up to 8 photo).
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA:
1 post – €90
2 posts – €150
5 posts – €250
10 posts – €400
SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
Content: Cyprus-related news and articles.
Subscribers: 2,000 Russian-speaking recipients/readers.
Advertising and promotion:
We offer several options including banner placements, press releases, articles, interviews.
The cost is €100 per newsletter for any option.
The price does not include 19% VAT.
• All texts should be fully prepaid.
• Advertisement templates should be provided in RUSSIAN and approved 1 working day prior to publication in the newsletter.
• We can translate your text into Russian (€21 per page or per 250 words).
• Banner format: JPG. Resolution: 72 dpi. Size: 975x100 px.
SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS LEADERS’ CLUB
The Club is a private initiative of Natalia Kardash, publisher of the Successful Business magazine. The idea is to bring together international contacts of Ms. Kardash, to assist in establishing networking and exchange of information and ideas. Currently there are 650 people in three departments of the club: our private LinkedIn group, online club for international contacts and the Economic Diplomacy Council that meets in person in Cyprus.
CYPRUS BUSINESS NETWORK IN LINKEDIN
Members: business people at all levels of corporate structure
• This is a private group, membership “by invitation only”
• International and local connections of Ms. Kardash.
• Daily posts introducing members to each other.
• Currently 650+ members from 20 countries. The aim is to gather in the group (and introduce to each other) most of the personal contacts of Ms. Kardash (people from at least 30 countries).
ONLINE BUSINESS CLUB
Members: CEOs, founders and shareholders, senior management, of businesses located in Cyprus and abroad, local and international entrepreneurs.
• Members have an opportunity to participate in at least 20 online activities a year: private introductions, thematic discussions, seminars, workshops, lectures, presentations.
• Events are organised online, via Zoom.
• Once a year an offline event is organised in Cyprus.
• Ms. Kardash will ensure that online meetings will allow each member to network with at least 100 club members
ECONOMIC DIPLOMACY COUNCIL
Members: only Owners/Founders/Chairpersons or CEOs of Internationally oriented business are accepted as members of this Council.
• The physical events are organized for groups of 6-8 people (coffees, lunches, dinners) or up to 15 people (thematic meetings). Twice a year the Council runs events where all its members will gather together.
• Over one calendar year every member will meet at least once all the members of the Council.